Data Subjects: Website visitors
By virtue of the principles of fairness, lawfulness, transparency, protection of confidentiality and of data subjects’ rights with concern to the processing of personal data under Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter, “GDPR”), this page provides information on the methods used for processing the personal data of the users accessing the website of AZIENDA PER IL TURISMO DELLA VAL DI FASSA SOCIETÀ COOPERATIVA (hereinafter also “Data Controller” or “APT VAL DI FASSA”) accessible on the Internet at:
The information provided herein does not concern any other website, page, or on-line services reachable through any of the hypertext links featured on the website relating to external resources.
The Data Controller is:
AZIENDA PER IL TURISMO DELLA VAL DI FASSA SOCIETÀ COOPERATIVA,
Streda Roma, 36 - 38032 Canazei (TN)
(Email: email@example.com, Certified E-mail (PEC): firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone +39 0462 609502).
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
The Data Protection Officer designated under Article 37 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, is Mr. Giovanni Poletto who can be contacted at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
PURPOSES OF PROCESSING
Your personal data shall be processed:
A) Without your express consent, for the following Service purposes:
- Enable website registration;
- Manage and maintain the website;
- Enable users to subscribe to the newsletter services provided by the Data Controller and to have access to any additional services you may request;
- Comply with the pre-contractual, contractual, and fiscal obligations arising out of any agreement in place with you;
- Comply with obligations of law and regulation, with EU legislation or with orders issued by an Authority;
- Prevent or discover fraudulent practices or actions damaging the website;
- Exercise the Data Controller’s rights, such as its right of defence in legal proceedings.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
The personal data indicated in this page are processed for the sole purpose of providing the service requested.
B) Exclusively with your specific and prior consent, for the following Marketing Purposes:
- sending you newsletters, commercial messages and/or advertisement material on the products or services offered by the Data Controller, to your e-mail address. Please note that if you are already a client, we may send you commercial messages concerning Data Controller’s services and products that are similar to those you have already used, unless you disagree.
- The optional, express, and voluntary sending of messages to APT VAL DI FASSA’s addresses, and the filling out and forwarding of the forms featured on the website entail the acquisition of the sender’s contact details, required to send a reply, and all the personal data included in said communications.
Specific privacy notices will be published in the website’s pages dedicated to providing specific services.
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED AND PURPOSES OF PROCESSING
The computer systems and software procedures used for the running of this website acquire, over the course of their normal operation, certain data which transmission is implicit to the use of Internet communication protocols.
This category of data include IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the users connecting to the Website, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifiers) of the queries made, the time of queries, the method used to submit a query to a web server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numeric code indicating the status of the reply from the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters regarding the operating system and computer environment of the user. These data are used for the exclusive purpose of checking that the Website is running properly.
Said data, required for the utilisation of web services, are also processed for the purpose of:
- obtaining statistical information on the use of the services (web pages visited, number of visitors per time interval or day, geographical area of origin, etc.);
- check that the services offered run properly.
Navigation data are stored for no longer than seven days and are deleted immediately after they are aggregated (except where the data is required for the judicial Authority to conduct investigations on criminal offences).
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING SYSTEMS
APT VAL DI FASSA uses computer technology to directly acquire the users’ personal identification data. To know more on the type of cookies used, please read our “Cookies policy”, available at the following link.
SHARING YOUR DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES
In order to follow up on your requests, your data may be communicated to third parties (for instance, when checking on availability and/or booking accommodation).
The data shall be stored for the time strictly necessary to provide data subjects the services they requested, and in any case for no longer than 10 years. The data shall be deleted upon your request, without prejudice to the storage obligations provided by law. Your data shall not be disclosed.
The optional, express, and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated in the Website or in the forms featured therein entails the acquisition of the sender’s address, required to reply to requests, and of any other additional data entered in the communication. Specific summary privacy notices may be featured or visualised in the Website’s sections dedicated to special services, on request, and may be submitted to the approval of data subjects.
The processing of data functional to performing said obligations is required to properly manage the agreement in place and their provision is mandatory to attain the above purposes. The Data Controller further informs you that any failure to provide mandatory data, or incorrect data being entered in one of the mandatory categories may make it impossible for the data controller to guarantee processing consistency.
The recipients of the data collected as a result of accessing the above websites shall be the following parties, designated by the Data Controller, under Article 28 of the Regulation, as Processors.
Azienda per il Turismo della Val di Fassa for the websites www.fassa.com, in the capacity as provider of platform development and maintenance services and operating management of the technological platforms used.
The personal data collected are also processed by the members of staff of APT DELLA VAL DI FASSA, who acts based on specific instructions provided with respect to the purposes and methods of processing.
DISCLOSURE OF DATA AND PLACE OF PROCESSING
Your personal data shall not be disclosed in any manner whatsoever.
The computer files onto which the data are processed as detailed above are located within the European Union. The personal data shall not be transferred outside the European Union.
In case of necessity, however, the Data Controller shall have the right to move the location of its computer files in Countries outside the European Union. In this case, the Data Controller guarantees henceforth that the transfer of data to non-EU countries shall be in compliance with the applicable provisions of law, stipulating, where necessary, agreements aimed at guaranteeing an appropriate level of protection and/or adopting the standard contractual clauses provided by the European Commission.
This website and the Data Controller’s services are not intended to be used by persons under the age of 18, and the Data Controller does not intentionally collect personal information regarding minors. Should such information regarding minors be accidentally recorded, the Data Controller shall delete such information without delay on request by the users.
RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS REGARDING PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Pursuant to Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, and 77 of Regulation EU 2016/679, we wish to remind Data Subjects that:
- they have the right to request access to their personal data, to have their personal data rectified or deleted, to restrict or object to the processing of the personal data, and to have their personal data transferred to a different data controller when the conditions apply;
- the rectification or deletion of personal data or the restriction of the processing thereof in compliance with the data subjects’ request shall be communicated by the Data Controller to each of the Processors to whom the personal data are transmitted - unless it is impossible or where it entails a disproportionate effort.
- have the right to lodge a complaint with the Privacy Supervisory Authority, following the procedures and instructions published on the Supervisory Authority’s website at garanteprivacy.it.
The above rights are not subject to any formal restrictions and can exercised free of charge.
Privacy information updated as of 21/12/2018. The Information is updated as part of a policy of constant policy information review.
The legal basis for sending commercial communications and newsletters is your express consent, which the Data Controller asks you to provide on every page of the website where you can subscribe to said services, in compliance with Article 6, paragraph 1, letter a), of the general Regulation on personal data protection.
MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL PROVISION OF DATA
The provision of data is optional; however a refusal to provide data will prevent the Data Controller to comply with newsletter subscription requests.
VISUALIZING CONTENT FROM EXTERNAL PLATFORMS
Services enabling to visualise content hosted on platforms external to the pages of this website and enabling interaction with them. In case this kind of service is installed, it may be possible, even when users do not make any use thereof, for such platforms to collect traffic data relating to the pages on which the service is installed.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
The websites we redirect users to, including (but not only) secondary websites and providers of third-party services, might have different privacy policies to the one featured here. We take no responsibility whatsoever for the privacy policies adopted by linked websites, and we encourage you to learn more about said policies.
There are various types of cookies, with different characteristics and functions, and they may be stored on the user’s computer or mobile device for varying periods of time. These include session cookies, which are automatically deleted when closing a browser; persistent cookies, which remain on the user’s device up to a pre-set deadline.
- “analytics cookies”, where used directly by the website provider to collect information in aggregate form on the number of users and on how users visit the website,
- navigation or session cookies (for authentication, to complete a purchase, etc.).
- functionality cookies, which enable users to navigate a website based on a series of selected criteria (such as language, products selected to be purchased, etc.), in order to improve the services provided on the website.
For the so-called profiling cookies, meaning those aimed at creating profiles regarding users and used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences shown by said users in their on-line navigation.
The Privacy Supervisory Authority categorised cookies according to the party acting as controller of the personal data collected by each cookie, making a distinction between first-party and third-party cookies.
- First-party cookies: these are the cookies managed by the owner of the website. The obligation to provide information on these cookies rests with the owner of the website. Said owner is also under obligation to indicate the methods for blocking cookies, if any.
- Third-party cookies: these are the cookies managed by a party other than the owner of the website. The obligation to provide information on these cookies and on the methods for blocking them rests with the third-party, whereas the owner of the website is under obligation to include in their website a link to the third-party website where such elements are available.
For both types of cookies (first- or third-party cookies), the users’ consent - necessary in case of profiling cookies -is provided through a dedicated banner appearing on the website’s home page.
“Technical” cookies: these cookies are necessary for a proper and easy use of the Website.
|Cookie Name||Type||Duration||Additional Information|
|cconsent||persistent||182 days||cookie set up after acceptance of privacy terms|
|PHPSESSID||session||session||session cookie PHP|
Third-party or “analytics” cookies : these cookies are used to collect information on how the Website is used, they analyse website accesses or visits, exclusively pursuing statistical purposes, collecting information in aggregate and anonymous form, thus excluding the possibility for you to be personally identified. These cookies can be deactivated and/or eliminated through your browser’s settings, as detailed in the Block/Eliminate Cookies section below.
|Name||Description||Data Collected||Policy Link|
|OpenStreetMap is a maps visualization service provided by OpenStreetMap Foundation that allows this Application to incorporate content of this kind on its pages.
Place of processing: United Kingdom and Netherlands
|YouTube is a video content visualization service provided by Google Inc. that allows this Application to incorporate content of this kind on its pages.
Place of processing: United States
|Cookie Name||Type||Duration||Additional Information||Policy Link|
Google Analytics with anonymized IP
Google Analytics with anonymized IP
First-party “profiling” cookies: not in use.
This type of service analyzes the traffic of this Application, potentially containing Users' Personal Data, with the purpose of filtering it from parts of traffic, messages and content that are recognized as SPAM.
|Name||Description||Data Collected||Policy Link|
|Google reCAPTCHA is a SPAM protection service provided by Google Inc.
Place of processing: United States
HOW DO I MODIFY MY COOKIE SETTINGS?
Browser producers provide help sections to assist you in managing the cookies in their products. See the following links for additional information:
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Safari (Desktop)
- Safari (Mobile)
- Browser Android
- Opera Mobile
For browsers not listed above, please check the information provided by their producers.
RESTRICTIONS TO THE TRANSMISSION AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
The data acquired through cookies are handled:
- by the members of staff and collaborators of this Company, appointed for processing;
- by companies appointed to carry out technical and organisational tasks on our behalf (such as providers of web services).
These companies are our direct partners and are assigned to process data. The list of the above companies is kept updated at all times and you can request it by writing us to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The data acquired using cookies may be transferred abroad, but they cannot be sold, transmitted, or disclosed to any third parties.
Privacy notice updated as of 27/06/2023. The Information is updated as part of a policy of constant policy information review.